Ir al contenido principal

eJPTv2 Review and Tips

 ¿What is eJPTv2?

Desktop View


eJPTv2 is an ideal certification for all those who want to start as a pentester, stressing that it is a Junior certification, therefore it is unlikely to obtain any type of job only with said certification.

You can get more information about eJPTv2 on their website(https://ine.com/learning/certifications/internal/elearnsecurity-junior-penetration-tester-v2).


Information about the evaluation system Previously the evaluation criteria was based on passing 5 marks, including the final mark and 4 sections, on January 10, 2023 eLearnSecurity decided to change the evaluation criteria to the same one used in the previous version of eJPT(v1). To pass the exam and obtain your certification you must equal or exceed the minimum final grade (70%) The exam lasts a maximum of 48 hours. eJPTv2 preparation course The preparation course have a total of 143 hours and is divided into the following sections: -Assessment Methodologies -Host & Networking Auditing -Host & Network Penetration Testing -Web Application Penetration Testing
 
 My experience with eJPTv2

In my case, I took the exam with 9% of the course taken.
I started the exam on a Thursday at 6:00 p.m. and finished it on a Friday at 8:00 p.m., stressing that I rested, went to the gym..., therefore it means that in 48 hours you have plenty of time to take the exam .

The exam is easy for everyone who has a minimum of experience, it wasn't complicated at all for me, what's more, I was the one who got complicated trying to carry out more complex attacks.
Tips for the exam

Know how to use metasploit, in the exam you do not have access to the internet, therefore you will be forced to use it.

Understand and know how to use the following tools:

-nmap

-hydra

-wfuzz

If you get stuck in the exam I recommend you take a break, as I said before, you have plenty of time to take the exam.

Take notes of all services and information you obtain, it may be useful at some point in the exam. 
 
My certificate 
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Understanding Nmap: A Powerful Network Exploration Tool in Kali Linux

- What is Nmap and how does it works? Nmap is a network exploration tool, and explains its basic functionality. Nmap uses various network protocols to scan and identify hosts and services on a network. - Understanding Nmap's different scan types and their purposes There are many different types of scans in Nmap, such as TCP, UDP, SYN, and others. - Tips for optimizing Nmap scans and avoiding detection You can optimize their Nmap scans for better results, such as adjusting timing options and using scan flags. Additionally, strategies to avoid detection by firewalls and intrusion detection systems (IDS) are covered. - Real-world examples of how Nmap can be used in network exploration and security assessments Nmap can be used in network exploration and security assessments - Nmap can be used in practical scenarios, such as identifying vulnerable systems, detecting open ports, and assessing network security. Nmap can be integrated with other tools, such as Metasploit and Ne...
  My experience at the Seville fair                                                                  Alejandro Cuello Gallego This year I had the opportunity to attend the Seville Fair, which is one of the most iconic events in Spain. The atmosphere was vibrant with colorful dresses, delicious food and upbeat music. As soon as I arrived, I was captivated by the festive atmosphere and the sense of community that permeated the fairgrounds. As I wandered through the different areas of the fair, I was amazed at the variety of activities available. From thrilling rides to traditional dance performances, there was something for everyone to enjoy. I especially enjoyed trying the local delicacies, such as the tasty churros and the refreshing rebujito. Overall, the Seville Fair was an unforgettabl...