Ir al contenido principal

Juanma's exam (2/2)

Hey!! Bloggers, I'm Eladio. This is the second part of Juanma's exams. In the first part we talked about Juanma's killer theoretical exams, I'm going to talk about the even more killer practical ones. I remember when he made us set up an instance with a phishing web server in 5 minutes, a crazy! We were rehearsing the installation that we had to set up in the Florida theater (Algeciras), we had to have all the hardware and infrastructure working between 8 and 15 minutes, we come out alive. The packet tracer exams are better, let's not even talk, configure a network of switches and routers from the terminal, being the first time in 10 minutes, but we are very grateful for the pressure. Thank you Juanma, we love you!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Understanding Nmap: A Powerful Network Exploration Tool in Kali Linux

- What is Nmap and how does it works? Nmap is a network exploration tool, and explains its basic functionality. Nmap uses various network protocols to scan and identify hosts and services on a network. - Understanding Nmap's different scan types and their purposes There are many different types of scans in Nmap, such as TCP, UDP, SYN, and others. - Tips for optimizing Nmap scans and avoiding detection You can optimize their Nmap scans for better results, such as adjusting timing options and using scan flags. Additionally, strategies to avoid detection by firewalls and intrusion detection systems (IDS) are covered. - Real-world examples of how Nmap can be used in network exploration and security assessments Nmap can be used in network exploration and security assessments - Nmap can be used in practical scenarios, such as identifying vulnerable systems, detecting open ports, and assessing network security. Nmap can be integrated with other tools, such as Metasploit and Ne...

eJPTv2 Review and Tips

 ¿What is eJPTv2? eJPTv2 is an ideal certification for all those who want to start as a pentester, stressing that it is a Junior certification, therefore it is unlikely to obtain any type of job only with said certification. You can get more information about eJPTv2 on their website(https://ine.com/learning/certifications/internal/elearnsecurity-junior-penetration-tester-v2). Information about the evaluation system Previously the evaluation criteria was based on passing 5 marks, including the final mark and 4 sections, on January 10, 2023 eLearnSecurity decided to change the evaluation criteria to the same one used in the previous version of eJPT(v1). To pass the exam and obtain your certification you must equal or exceed the minimum final grade (70%) The exam lasts a maximum of 48 hours. eJPTv2 preparation course The preparation course have a total of 143 hours and is divided into the following sections: -Assessment Methodologies -Host & Networking Auditing -Host ...
  My experience at the Seville fair                                                                  Alejandro Cuello Gallego This year I had the opportunity to attend the Seville Fair, which is one of the most iconic events in Spain. The atmosphere was vibrant with colorful dresses, delicious food and upbeat music. As soon as I arrived, I was captivated by the festive atmosphere and the sense of community that permeated the fairgrounds. As I wandered through the different areas of the fair, I was amazed at the variety of activities available. From thrilling rides to traditional dance performances, there was something for everyone to enjoy. I especially enjoyed trying the local delicacies, such as the tasty churros and the refreshing rebujito. Overall, the Seville Fair was an unforgettabl...